Many travelers going to the capital of Catalonia, prefer to rent an apartment in Barcelona. In contrast to the hotel, relax in the apartment provides great privacy. It is also a good opportunity to save money, because you can prepare your favorite meals.
In the apartment you can live a great group of friends, so it is not surprising that the apartments for rent in Barcelona is gaining populyarnost. Do you want a relaxed beach holiday in Barcelona’s authentic? Or dream of a spacious stylish two-bedroom apartment just for you? Do you plan to explore the sights, and whether in this case the apartment is close to transport interchanges? To help you make the rules of the decision, we have compiled a list of the 5-key tips on how to choose the ideal apartment in Barcelona.
1. Find a suitable area in BarseloneNe Needless to say that the selection of a suitable area in Barcelona can be difficult. The Catalan capital is divided by an average of 10 areas, ranging from the lively Casco Antiguo (Old Town) in the city center, to the less touristy places at the edge, such as Horta-Guinardo.Pered you start searching for your ideal apartment in Barcelona, do a little isledovanie different areas of the city: from Barceloneta beach to the quiet quarter «barrio» Sarria. Many agencies rent the apartment has its own guides for areas that will help to better understand the atmosphere of the place and select the location that fits your criteria, be it sightseeing, relaxation Mediterranean or visit the city’s major events such as the music festival Sonar.
2. Infrastructure and additional services: Everyone who goes to Barcelona pursues its own specific goals. For example, you have selected apartment can be in the right place and the ideal size, but being on the third floor of a building with no elevator. For someone that does not buldet problem, but for other mobility — the main item in the list of preferences. So, do not forget to check out the additional features of the area before booking whether you apartamentov. Do not forget to check out the location and capacity of beds apartments, to have no problems on arrival. As a rule, agentsvo rental apartments put on its website a list of the apartment, and it is important that you learn more about them. If you are in doubt about any details, please contact agentsvo by phone or email to ensure that the apartment meets your requirements.
3. The company’s reputation due to a variety of agencies bolshmm rental apartments in Barcelona be sure that the company you choose has a good reputation. Take time to view the reviews on Tripadvisor, forums and websites of travel companies to get an idea of what to expect from sdelki. For extra precaution, check that the company name are the letters or S.L S.A. These abbreviations mean that the company is registered and follows the strict rules of the tax and accounting, in accordance with Spanish law.
4. Reviews of kvartirahKak and reputation of the company, you can also check out what others think about placing customers in an apartment in Barcelona. Reviews can be found on such resources as FlipKey. On many sites’ Service submitted ratings Apartments customer feedback. Before making a final choice, read all the reviews about the apartment.
5. Read the fine shriftVse company is different, so be sure to check out the list of frequently asked questions and the conditions of booking an apartment in Barcelona, to know all the pitfalls from the moment of arrival to departure. In this section, all information should be available, starting from the apartment booking process to the security deposit on departure. After reviewing this section, you’ll know exactly how it operates, and what is expected from you as from klienta. However, many of these companies are not physically located in Barcelona. This means that if you run into problems in the apartment, next will not be anyone to whom you can ask questions. Be sure to check the location of the main offices of the agency, as well as watches raboty. Whether you are looking for one-bedroom apartments for a romantic trip or an apartment in Barcelona for a big group of friends, follow these simple tips to make your holiday in Barcelona passed off without a hitch!